Friday, March 18, 2022

Final Faction - Dollar Tree Sci Fi Figures

 I've seen some of you all post about these before. Have also seen them on Ebay. So I went into a Dollar Tree store to check them out. They had plenty. I wasn't sure what I was looking for. Looks like I got all the series 1 and 2 good guys. Didn't see any of the aliens from either series. May have to keep looking.

Overall, cool stuff. My only worry for something so cheap is not that they are fragile but what type of chemicals these are made from. Ha!




































2 comments:

  1. Amazing value for the money. I saw and had to pick up Churro a while back when they were still $1. He's so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I finally opened these and did find the rest of series 2 and the aliens. They are very cool.

      Delete