Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Playmates World of Springfield Simpsons - Wave 4

 Years and years ago, I purchased a huge lot of loose Simpsons figures and playsets for dirt cheap. Years and years later, I finally set them all up, and now I am going to try and organize and photograph them, and maybe even complete a few waves.

Wave 1

Wave 2

Wave 3

So here is Wave 4 which includes Lenny Leonard, Ralph Wiggum, Patty Bouvier, Groundskeeper Willie, Casual Homer, and Itchy and Scratchy.



















Playsets Include:
The Android's Dungeon and Baseball Card Shop with Comic Book Guy



Barney's Bowlarama with Pin Pal Apu









2 comments:

  1. Comic Book Guy would be cool to get, so would Ralph and Willie. I think I'm gonna have to go see how much those are selling for...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comic Book Guy a little more since he comes with a playset. Willie was actually my first figure I bought on my home. Pretty sure you can get him for under $20.

      Delete