Monday, January 30, 2023

Super7 ReAction Original Willow Line

I really enjoyed this movie as a kid. It would have been cool to have action figures. When the movie came out, there were some diecast figures which I don't remember ever seeing. You can see them in secondary stores from time to time. I really liked the Madmartigan figure and Sorsha. Happy to finally see those. I tried watching the new Willow, but I don't have a lot of patience sometimes. One day I'm sure I'll sit through it and enjoy.















3 comments:

  1. I had quite a few of the die cast figures, don't remember if I had the full set. General Kael is such a cool design, I'd love a 6" scale version.

    There was also a game that I had: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1833/willow-game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't ever remember seeing the die cast figures in stores. They pop up quite a bit in vintage toy stores. Glad they finally made these.

      Cool looking board game.

      Delete
    2. No clue where I picked them up originally, maybe KayBee or TRU.

      Delete