Saturday, February 11, 2023

GI Joe 1982 Crew

Decided to photograph my entire 1982 GI Joe line up with some diorama vegetation and rocks. It was a lot of fun. I like how it turned out.

I started with my first three Joes - Short Fuze, Stalker, Snake Eyes. Then went to the rest including vehicles. As a kid, I also had Zap, Scarlett, Cobra Commander, the RAM, Mobat, HAL, and VAMP. The rest you see here were pandemic pickups. Glad I have the first year complete. I always wanted Rock n Roll and Flash.  My favorite is still the HAL with Grand Slam. 


































3 comments:

  1. Impressive collection! Can't wait to see the restπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really focused on the years 1982-1986. Plenty to go.

      Delete
  2. I've only got the Cobra Officer from this line, and I'm pretty sure that I had Short-Fuze when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete