Thursday, February 16, 2023

Transforfun Woobots - Wooden Transformer Robots

As I was perusing the latest issue of Toy Robot magazine, there was an article about a Kickstarter campaign by Bamloff that delivered some really cool wooden transforming toys called Transforfun Woobots. I purchased two, and received a third as a bonus unexpectedly. I purchased the aircraft carrier and submarine, and received the bus.

The robots are really nice and use bands to transform. As someone who could never transform their very few Transformers, I was able to manipulate these properly. These are a lot of fun. The packaging is the same for all of the robots.





















2 comments:

  1. Those certainly are different. They look like they'd be a lot of fun for small children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Very fun. The article I read said these should be in every doctor and dentist office waiting room. I would have to agree. Probably every classroom too.

      Delete