Sunday, April 23, 2023

Beetle Bailey Figures from Dark Horse

 As a kid and teenager, I used to read all of the comic strips every day. I always liked Beetle Bailey. I had seen this set from Dark Horse on Ebay before. I bought the two comic book/figure sets first but then wanted the full set.  There is no articulation with these, but they are so much fun. As I read through the comic strip books, I smiled, because having been in the army, these strips are timeless.






































4 comments:

  1. My grandpa (who was also in the army) really liked Beetle Bailey as well. If he were still alive, I'd bet he'd get a real kick out of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. Rereading some of the comics, can't believe how timeless it is.

      Delete
  2. Love these! As a kid I would cut them out of the newspaper and play with them on my living room floor like action figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an awesome idea. Whatever it takes. If I was any good at 3D Sculpting and printing, I'd make some more of the characters.

      Delete