Monday, April 24, 2023

MEGO Navarone - 1982 Box

I already have a Marx Navarone set. I saw a fellow collector was looking for a specific Mego version from 1983 which had this awesome painted graphic on it. Very impressive artwork in my opinion. When I came across this one, I purchased it. It only had the mountain, no accessories, and the playmat. I notified the collector who said he already had one. No worries. I think I'm going to cut out the box front and frame it, paint the mountain for some custom diorama, and sell the playmat. 







2 comments:

  1. The artwork on that box is amazing! It's also very you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I'm really digging it. Funny thing is, when I first went searching for this box, the original piece of art was for sale on Ebay. Owner, not sure if original artist, was asking $4500 for it, which is probably what it is worth, just a bit too pricey for me.

      Delete