Tuesday, July 16, 2013

League Assignment: Robots

Robots!  What a great assignment. Trying to do something different, I figured I would focus on female robot action figures. I referenced my website: http://www.curvesnguns.com .



I take poetic license defining whether these are all really robots of course...or at least give them partial credit if they are not complete robots.

The 12 inch Terminatrix is one of those holy grails that I missed grabbing when it was relatively inexpensive. Can't find it anywhere.



Call: Alien Resurrection 



Fembot: Austin Powers



Six: Battlestar Galactica




Gina Inviere: Battlestar Galactica



Jamie Summers: Bionic Woman



Terminatrix: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines





Authority - The Engineer: DC



WA-7 - Dexter's Diner: Star Wars AOTC



Cyberwoman: Torchwood



Mercury: Tron 2.0



From the rest of the league:

More from Rich at the Nerd Nook.

Donna and Marie?

Victoria’s Japanese robots

Awesome vintage Hitachi VCR ad.

Robot Stooges? Classic!

Domo arigato!

Red Baron.

Love the Black Hole tribute.



No comments:

Post a Comment