Sunday, September 22, 2013

LOEB - My most epic yard sale find

I've been off the grid for a few weeks, but this week's League of Extraordinary Bloggers discussion topic was - The find. What was your best/favorite yard sale or flea market find?



Admittedly, I don't go to yard sales. I really should. Somehow, Saturday mornings are taken up with kid activities and errands.

However, the coolest thing I ever found for cheap at a flea market was the rare 12 inch Kenner IG-88. It was unboxed, but until that time, I had never seen one live except for at a birthday party 15 years earlier when it first came out. I believe the price tag was $60. I offered the seller $20. It was Sunday afternoon, close to closing time for the flea market anyway for several months. He said "OK".

Anyway - that was my most epic, and unexpected find. Not much to it. But I still remember it to this day.


Other epic finds:

Jaime's "Friends" find

Erik's plethora of fine art

Case o' HeMan

Dark side buckle






2 comments:

  1. I think you win as far as I'm concerned! $20 and still in the box. Even at $60 that would be a deal!

    ReplyDelete