Friday, May 17, 2019

NECA Ultimate Gremlins

Years ago, I had amassed a nice collection of NECA Gremlins figures. Most were the cute Mogwai but also had some Gremlins.



I sold them off to make room. Kind of regret it as I was watching Gremlins for the first time in a long time a few weeks back, and realized how funny I thought the bad Gremlins were. Anyway, I had recently seen the exclusive Gamer Gremlin at Gamestop and another lucky stop at Target had the Ultimate Stripe and Ultimate Gremlin.



This is where the collection will likely end but I can see some fun dioramas coming out of this whicih I will post to my store.























4 comments:

  1. That is one of the greatest action figures I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They need one with the mask and gun. I started searching for the older Gremlins and some of them can be pretty pricey.

      Delete
  2. So great!I'm still trying to track down a vintage bend em' Gremlin.Thanks for reminding me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. Haven't heard of that guy. Will check that out as well.

      Delete