Sunday, March 29, 2020

Returning to My Roots During Quarantine - A Kenner Star Wars Custom Jigsaw Puzzle

This blog originated with my custom action figure diorama puzzles. Been awhile since I converted a photo into a jigsaw puzzle. I actually took these photos about two months ago. Now that we are sheltering in place, I placed an order for a few of my photos at www.createjigsawpuzzles.com.

This is the first of three. Will probably order more depending on how long this quarantine goes.

By the way, here are the first two entries for this blog:

How It All Started

The Idea Simmers


The Completed Puzzle
The puzzle is 18"x24", made with high quality cardboard and glossy print. 

The Image Box that CreateJigsawPuzzle shipped it in.

One of the many photos.


6 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, what is the price range on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are different prices at createjigsawpuzzles, depending on size and whether you want an image box or just poly bag. The photo and cardboard is high quality gloss on this. 18x24 inch puzzle. $38 + $15 shipping. Very pricey. I'm working with another vendor to buy some volume stock.

      Delete
    2. Ouch, that's so incredibly expensive for a puzzle. But, I suppose that's the cost you pay for getting something customized.

      Delete
    3. Yep - it is. In the past, I purchased in bulk with many single images at a much lower cost....with a different vendor.

      Delete