Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The Year of Joe - March 2020

Kind of a slow month for Joe - mostly because of virus quarantines and some other issues. I did manage to get some of my favorite characters that I never had as a kid.

I picked up Airborne, Recondo, Mutt and Junkyard, Duke, Low Light, Air Tight, Alpine, and one Cobra...good old Croc Master without a croc.





























And oh yeah - found this guy in my garage....in the back of a 1:18 scale M113. He was in the back which was filled with styrofoam peanuts. This is probably the last original Joe I purchased in the 80s.

And yes, Iceberg does not belong in the desert, but I might as well finish the photo shoot.




2 comments:

  1. Dude, watching your Joe collection grow is as exciting to me as when I built my set. This is so much fun.

    I appreciate the classic years of Joe, 1984 - 1986, but I love the 1987 figures! Mainly because it was late 86 / early 87 when I got into the line. Croc Master is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's been fun to build. Interesting that although I had some when they first came out, I never made a push to collect more later as an adult. Except for the Killer WHALE - which I later sold off. :-(

      Delete