Sunday, August 15, 2021

Mythic Legions Vampires

 Been wanting to do this set up for awhile. During Four Horesemen's second Mythic Legions Kickstarter - The Advent of Decay, I really liked these female vampire army builders, even though I am not a fan of vampires in general as a genre. These looked bad ass though. So I added a six pack to my pledge. They did not disappoint. But I needed a cool background for the photos.


So back to pieces of Styrofoam, a Styrofoam cutter and some acrylic paint to make the grey wall and door of some dark castle.






And onto a basic set up.














Male vampire army builders.









2 comments:

  1. These would be great for a Castlevania line of figures! Love it. Get down to Dollar tree for those backdrops😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call. Will try to get that done this week.

      Delete