Monday, August 9, 2021

Boxes of Goodness - Part 1 - Big Tone

I've been exchanging random boxes of goodness with a friend of mine for decades as we've been friends and Star Wars junkies since the second grade.  During the last few months, especially during this crazy Covid year+, instead of donating or selling some stuff, I've shipped things off to those looking for specific items. It's been a lot of fun exchanging random items with fellow bloggers and collectors.

Recently, I received a box from Big Tone from 2 Minute Toy Break. It was a lot of fun going through this. We've got some Joes, some Star Wars, some Flash Gordon, comic books and file cards. YES! GI Joe file cards. Also some great figures I'll need to research to know what they are.


Rambo?














What is this from? HIYA? Hot Toys? Or Something else?





May have to finish the Mattel Flash Gordon line now. And watch the movie again.


Sergeant Savage or Sergeant Rock? This guy is cool.

Firefly? Or Ninja? Looks like GI Joe Resolute.






Oh yeah. This needs to go on my sand table for some shots.




6 comments:

  1. Cool, glad it all got there in one piece and it was the least I could do. The Alien is from the Takara Aliens vs Predator line. I love that Sgt.Savage figure just never got around to getting anymore. I love the it says he's from Albany, NY on his file card. Not far from where I am now. The Firefly is from the Renegades line I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Sgt Savage is fantastic. I'll have to check out the Takara Aliens. Interesting. Great scale.

      Delete
  2. The 6 inch Military figure is from a company by the name of Marchon. The line itself is called M- Force. They made a bunch of generic toys in the 80s including this awesome line of military figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "Revolution" series was pretty good. Better than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete