Saturday, November 6, 2021

Action Figure Portrait Painting Update - Kenner Raiders of the Lost Ark

I originally painted the twelve Kenner Indiana Jones figures from the 80s (which included the mummy from the Well of Souls playset). I wanted to make a square montage with additional figures we didn't get back in the day. So here are the 25 paintings I did. Each was made with acrylic paint on 10 x 10 inch stretched canvas.

From left to right.

Row 1 - Indiana Jones, Satipo, Hovito, Bellow in Peru, Marcus Brody
Row 2 - Toth, German Henchmen in Nepal, Nepalese Thug 1, Nepalese Thug 2, Marion in Cairo
Row 3 - Sallah, Marion, Belloq, Colonel Dietrich, Monkey Man
Row 4 - Cairo Thug, Indy in Disguise, Cairo Swordsman, Mummy, Mechanic
Row 5 - Tough Sergeant, Captain Katanga, Pirate, Indy in German Disguise, Bellow in Robes











































6 comments:

  1. Very, very cool! That has to be one heck of a wall display!

    I wish we'd gotten all of those characters in the 2008 Kenner line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. There may be one more chance with the 5th Indy movie. Maybe they'll go retro like Star Wars is doing.

      Delete
  2. If money were no issue, I'd commission you to do a another set of these for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I do sell a canvas or print combo on my art website: www.hegedusfolkart.com - check out the "digital and print store" tab and it's listed there.

      Delete