Friday, April 15, 2022

Mezco 5 Points Batman 1966 Batcave Set

I preordered this awhile ago. Many times I thought I should cancel, but I always thought back to the Funko Batman 66 figures. They only issued one series with none of the prime villians - Joker, Penguin, and Riddler. I guess they were hoping for a successful run so they could do those in a second series.

Anyway, this behemoth of a box arrived. It was huge. Inside the box is the Batmobile, cardboard batcave playset (pretty cool) and seven characters with alternate heads and accessories. Well worth it.

















6 comments:

  1. Now that is how more companies should do it. Vehicle, playset, and ALL figures under one roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you'll be showing the Bat Cave in more detail at some point.

    ReplyDelete