Thursday, August 11, 2022

Marvel Legends Siryn and Binary

Binary was always one of my favorite characters when she appeared. It was in the middle of the Brood fight in the Uncanny X-Men. I had no idea who Carol Danvers was at the time. The Binary costume looked really cool. I purchased a custom binary years ago, but am happy Hasbro finally officially made her.

I don't know much about Siryn but was always a fan of Banshee and really like the color scheme and costume.

Bonebreaker is a cool BAF, but I don't plan to get most of this set. I already have plenty of Wolverines, Havoks and Sabertooth. Vulcan and Maggot have no interest for me, though I may grab a Darwin, just because I like his origin story.



















4 comments:

  1. Same with me for Binary. I got into X-Men at 155 right in the middle of their grand space adventure and I think that's part of hooked me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Great story arc. Hasbro needs to make a Brood warrior though the Toybiz ones still work decently.

      Delete
    2. https://gijigsaw.blogspot.com/2019/09/wolverine-vs-brood.html

      Delete
    3. Yeah! Still waiting on one in Legends

      Delete