Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Super7 ReAction Figure - Shogun Warrior Rodan

Years ago, Super 7 released a set of 3-3/4 inch scale Shogun Warriors. I managed to grab three, but missed out on Mazinger. Can't even find him on the secondary market. About two years ago, Super7 released a 4 inch recreation of the Shogun Warrior Godzilla from back in the early 80s, complete with box. Now, Super7 releases the Shogun Warrior Rodan figure in small size. A vintage Rodan will set you back about $900 loose and about $2500-$4000 boxed. This small guy is perfect and will do.






6 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed the Shogun Warriors release. I'll have to look into those, I'd love to have a couple for my desk at that size

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crazy thing is, the Shogun Warriors sold out quick and seems to have been a small batch. The two Mazingers sold out immediately. They go for over $200 a piece now if you can find them.

      Delete
    2. I still have my original Mazinger but he won't fit on my desk lol

      Delete
    3. Well...he could but nothing else would. I had one as a kid and remember practicing karate on it in the backyard. He (or his parts) probably ended up in the trash. :-(

      Delete
  2. I've had a couple of the figures from Super 7's other Godzilla line in my eBay watchlist for a few months now. I like these two as well, but they seem to be way out of my range on the secondary market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Rodan just came out. Not sure if he's sold out on Super7 website. Mezco 5 Points also has some nice Godzilla sets I've been eyeing.

      Delete