Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Peghead Updates

Back during Christmas and New Years break, my niece and nephew came to visit. I asked them which peghead figures they would like for me to paint for them. My nephew asked for some NBA figures, especially Giannis from the Milwaukee Bucks. I, of course, added Michael and Scottie from the Chicago dynasty.  My niece started painting her own Wednesday Addams figures, but never finished so I made those for her as well.  I was on a roll, so I did some more. (Matt - I will eventually get to the Karate Kid).  In the meantime, enjoy The West Wing, A Few Good Men, Top Gun: Maverick, Star Wars - A New Hope, Harry Potter, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Indiana Jones. 

NBA: Scottie Pippen, Michael Jordan, Giannis Antetokounmpo






Wednesday Addams and Friends Xavier and Enid





The West Wing: Charlie Young, Toby Ziegler, Sam Seaborn, CJ Kregg, President Bartlet, Leo McGarry, Donna Moss, Josh Lyman















Top Gun: Maverick: Maverick, Rooster, Hangman, Phoenix, Payback, and Bob










Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles










A Few Good Men: Captain Jack Ross, Colonel Nathan Jessup, Lt. Dan Caffey, LtCmdr Jo Galloway, Lt. Sam Weinberg

"You want the truth?"
"You can't handle the truth!"







Rankin Bass The Hobbit - Gandalf and Bilbo



Star Wars: A New Hope










Since I was painting C3PO with awesome gold paint, I decided to do Indiana Jones with the fertility idol. 




Harry Potter:
Ron Weasley and Scabbers, Hermione Granger and Cruickshanks, Harry Potter and Hedwig, Ginny Weasley










7 comments:

  1. Nice work! I'm really digging those Rankin Bass Hobbit pegheads and Crookshanks. They all look really good. These are just really fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - my plan is to make the entire Rankin Bass dwarf set. And maybe some other characters as well.

      Delete
  2. The fact that you're able to get the names on the pilot helmets is pretty awesome! Great job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was torn whether to do all of them with helmets or not. I may have to do a second set.

      Delete
  3. The Turtles are really great. If you're ever so inclined, I'd love to see some of the villains from that line in peg form.

    ReplyDelete