Thursday, March 23, 2023

Dungeons and Dragons Cartoon Figures from Hasbro

I did not play D&D, not for lack of interest, just didn't have patience. I loved this cartoon. I picked up Diana at first and then finally grabbed the others after I heard the rest of the gang will be released late summer. So here is Diana, Hank, Bobby and Uni, and Dungeon Master and Venger.

Venger/Dungeon Master came with a thick tri-fold cardboard background scenery which is pretty cool. Unfortunately, I broke one of Venger's feet when trying to straighten it out. Not sure why toy companies, especially Hasbro, like to point their feet down. So irritating. 


































2 comments:

  1. I've seen at least 3 other people that had the same problem with Venger. If you can, return it to the store. If you contact Hasbro, they can't guarantee they'll send the same figure as a replacement for some reason.

    ReplyDelete