Sunday, July 21, 2024

Fisher Price Sesame Street

Had to buy a new Fisher Price Sesame Street set to go with the new Super7 ReAction Sesame Street figures. Worked perfectly. However, have you ever purchased an old toy on Ebay and it was so dirty, you could feel the "asbestos" burning your throat? This is what it was like unpackaging this. I did clean the building and the figures with soap and water. 

I also added in my custom Electric Mayhem Band I purchased from @Paints_and_Peoples

















2 comments:

  1. I never watched Sesame Street as a kid, but still enjoy seeing old stuff like this. This playset is quite impressive for it's age. The condition looks pretty good too. Is there anything on the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - four different rooms including furniture. I'll have to take some photos of that too.

      Delete