Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Super7 ReAction Figures: RED DAWN - Wolverines!!!!

I have waited for these forever!!!! Even made my own custom cards ten years ago just for fun.

Red Dawn Custom Cards 1

Red Dawn Custom Cards 2

Red Dawn Custom Cards 3

Super7 created two 2-packs for the 1984 movie Red Dawn, a fictional tale of how some high schoolers take on the invading Soviet Union and their allies using guerilla tactics. One with Jed and Erica, and a second with Matt and Colonel Bella.  Jed Eckert is played by Patrick Swayze, Matt by Charlie Sheen and Erica is played by Lea Thompson.

Really hope they make more. These arrived early at the warehouse and I received my shipment yesterday. So much fun!
















3 comments:

  1. Really unrelated comment here.

    I created and purchased a couple puzzles through that site you talked about, and have been really disappointed so far. Items were marked as shipped on April 7th, but to date, nothing has arrived and tracking isn't updating.

    When I reached out to them, they essentially said, "Just wait longer."

    ???

    Are they usually this bad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they must be getting overwhelmed. I usually get mine in two weeks. Just realized a puzzle I ordered was "shipped" 10 days ago but hasn't left warehouse. I opened a support ticket.

      Delete
  2. They are made overseas and there is a run on puzzles right now since everyone is locked. It usually takes two weeks, but if you received a shipping notice on 7APR, that is odd.

    ReplyDelete