Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Year of Joe - April - Part 1

April started off well with the hunt. I found a seller who had a lot of stuff for cheap, mostly because all the accessories were gone. I'm fine with that. Will fill those in later which will be just as fun. Plus, with the Covid19 stuff going on, best to maintain a bit of a budget.  So I bulked up both sides of the fight this time. Plenty of Joes and Cobras, and a used Killer WHALE which I will show in the next post.

From the Joe side, managed to get Keel Haul,  Flint, Spirit, Shipwreck, General Hawk, Tunnel Rat, Rip Cord, Lifeline, Falcon, Deep Six, Law and Order, and Bazooka.

From the Cobra side: Baroness, Tele Viper, Scrap Iron, Crimson Guard, Serpentor, Monkeywrench, Zandar, and a Space Viper?

From the Oktober Guard: Big Bear and Red Star




























Cobra!

Oktober Guard

Go Army! Beat Navy!

Yo Joe!



Navy (and Coast Guard) representation.  I was Army and always kid with my Navy friends that there were very few Joes who came from the Navy side compared with the Army. Here is a small sample, even throwing in a Coast Guard guy.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I loved my General Hawk figure as a kid!
    I had alternate versions of Bazooka and Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hawk was cool! Glad he got promoted. Never understood the football jersey for Bazooka. I'm sure it is explained somewhere.

      Delete