Thursday, August 20, 2020

GI Joe Classified Series Exclusive Snake Eyes

Way back around Toy Fair, when the Classified Series was first announced, Hasbro Pulse took orders for the exclusive release version of Snake Eyes. Many purchasers received theirs fairly quickly. I was in the late batch that received mine late in July. No worries though. 

This thing is a work of art. The packaging is amazing, high quality, thick, embossed. They really set a high standard with this one. Glad to finally have it in hand. I'm not much into the whole ninja backstory. I prefer Snake Eyes to be the commando he was originally released as. Regardless, the weapons rack is amazing as well. I'll have to find my Marvel Legends red Hand ninjas to deal with Snake Eyes.












2 comments:

  1. That packaging really is a thing of beauty! Congrats on finally receiving it.

    ReplyDelete