Monday, June 14, 2021

Eagle Force Kickstarter - Stragglers

In my previous posts about the new Kickstarter provisioned Eagle Force figures from Fresh Monkey Fiction/Zica Toys, I mentioned getting the All-In pledge, but when they arrived, I was missing a few figures. The campaign ended five years ago and hit several obstacles. During this process, I am sure updates came out about adding more figures through exclusive suppliers. I have no problem with this. Often after a Kickstarter campaign, the owners try to get more out than was pledged by the end of the campaign - they just need to get creative. 

The good thing is, Fresh Monkey offered these on their website shortly after they fulfilled all their backers.

The only figure that is on the packaging that I can't find the disposition is Agent Grimm. Will have to do more digging.















4 comments:

  1. Great figures, man! Kayo looks a little like Larry Hama. I'd love to see these guys go toe to toe against GI Joe. That would be an awesome crossover event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does, doesn't he. Same company made the Larry Hama figure. I think a mashup will be done in the near future - at least I will. Stay tuned.

      Delete
  2. Love the packaging on these. very retro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. Also nice that the bubble slides on and off the card so you can unpackage and repackage the figure.

      Delete