Monday, June 7, 2021

Marvel Legends Retro 3-3/4 Inch 5POA Action Figures Wave 1

About two months ago I had to run an errand to an area I don't usually venture too. After completing the errand, I stopped by a Target I knew was in the area. I walked in expecting to see nothing new, and lo and behold, I saw the entire set of Wave 1 retro figures. These are pretty cool. What was interesting is that the Kenner logo is stamped on the front of the card.  Kenner never did Marvel superheroes but this line is harkening back to the vintage Star Wars days with limited articulation figures and great card art.
















4 comments:

  1. I really like these but haven't picked up any because I don't want to make the choice of keeping them carded to preserve the art or opening them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - I was tempted to keep them in the packages but they were too cool. Of course I kept the cards and stacked them with my Star Wars and ReAction cards.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Black Panther looks great out of the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - can't believe I saw them. Shopping at retail is so infuriating.

      Delete