Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Les Kiddoz - Magnetic Action Figures from France

My daughter and I were big fans of the Monster High line from Mattel. They also had a fantastic set of two inch figures and construction sets from Mega Construx. While I was researching them on Instagram, I came across the gentleman at Mattel who created the whole line. As I was surfing through his photos, he showed some toys from France that looked pretty cool. While Hasbro and NECA get plenty of dollars from me, I always like to support the small companies. These are pretty cool. I ordered them direct from the company: Les Kiddoz





















4 comments:

  1. My daughter would have loved these! She was big on Monster High, too, until she got hit with the American Girl doll bug 😂 Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - wish my daughter stayed the same age. Now I just buy stuff for me that I thought she would have liked when she was little.

      Delete
  2. That rocker girl is giving me 80s Joan Jett vibes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talked to the owner via Instagram. More coming.

      Delete