Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Conte Collectibles Bloody Omaha Signature Series

A few days ago, I set up the Conte Collectibles Bloody Omaha plastic toy soldier playset. I purchased this many years ago and hadn't set it up for awhile. With June 6 (D-Day) landing on a Sunday this year, I took the opportunity to take this bad boy out. While the sets landing craft and beach obstacles were made of metal/resin, the toy soldiers were made of plastic.

Conte also sold metal figures. When these playsets were announced, they also built a four section special series of metal figures with metal beach plate and obstacles. These figures were also painted. After putting away the diorama (space limitations in my garage) I took the time to appreciate this amazing set of 1/35 scale US Army figures.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment