Saturday, June 12, 2021

JoyToy 1:18 WW2 Airborne Soldiers 5 Pack

I have a bunch of 1:18 scale WW2 soldiers that were sold in the 90s and 2000s. There hasn't been a lot of new items in the last decade at this scale or genre....until Marauder Gun Runners and JoyToy arrived. JoyToy had mostly been doing sci-fi/fantasy 1:18 scale figures the last few years, but recently dipped their toes into the water with a few five packs of US Airborne, US Soldiers, German, and Soviet five packs. 

I held off on these but had seen plenty of people post about them on facebook and Instagram. I finally grabbed the five pack of Airborne soldiers, mostly because I had been watching Band of Brothers with my daughter the last few weeks.

The packs come with plenty of equipment and weapons. What is also nice is most of their gear is already assembled on their figure. I get very frustrated with having to put on tiny canteens and ammo pouches onto all the previous figures.

The soft plastic package came in a shipping envelope from Amazon so it was beat up a bit, but I didn't mind given that I was going to open these up anyway. Looking forward to setting these bad boys up.


















No comments:

Post a Comment