Sunday, January 2, 2022

2022 Focus - Metal Toy Soldiers from King and Country

For a long time, I've collected plastic toy soldiers. Late last year, while looking for toy soldiers of the 54th Massachusetts Colored Infantry Regiment, I looked more closely at metal toy soldiers which I had previously bypassed, mostly because of price. I do like that many companies, especially King and Country are branching out into more modern conflicts and not just sticking to the American Civil War or Napolean. 

Anyway, I've been slowly building a metal army from King and Country and absolutely love the artistry and craftsmanship of these little guys.

I'll be doing closer reviews of all of these soon.

Saving Private Ryan


Hussar Hussie - Napolean's 7th Hussars


Israeli Defense Forces









More Saving Private Ryan









Modern Special Forces






Ancient Egypt - Really Like this Theme


Falklands War - Brand New Series from King and Country


More Ancient Egypt








2 comments:

  1. "Hussar Hussie" There's a term I can say that I've never seen on the blogs, or anyone else, before! Toy soldiers aren't really my thing, but I really like the look of those Egyptian figures, especially the mummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really digging the Ancient Egypt sets. Plan to build that line over the next few months.

      Delete