Saturday, January 1, 2022

365 Days! 365 Posts! Happy New Year! - And an Art Offer to My Readers

Happy New Year!!! Let's hope 2022 is better than 2020 and 2021, though each of those had plenty of bright spots despite pandemics and politics..

To start off, here is my all time favorite commercial. It is Nike's take on Y2K.


Well, it was a personal challenge. I didn't think I could do it. I had a post for each day of the past year. I think I was able to do it because I actually spent a little more time doing dioramas and spending time in my "workshop", even if it was an hour or two on the weekend.  

Anyway, happy new year! Thanks for reading, and also thanks for keeping your own blogs humming along. I know it's difficult with other technologies making things easier.

For the New Year, I make the offer again of painting four action figure portraits for my readers (there's about seven of you). I already did some for Toy Box and Toy Break. These are 10 inch by 10 inch acrylic paintings. 

I will gladly do some paintings for Action Figure Barbecue, Dex, Alexis, SpydaMan, and Jon. Thanks for your support.

Any additional ones are $25 each. I prefer to work on four at a time because I can work on multiple canvases while portions are drying. I also sell copies of previous portraits and compilations on the Digital Print Store of my art site: https://www.hegedusfolkart.com/digital-print-store  Just scroll past the first few pencil drawings.




















4 comments:

  1. I really appreciate being included in your offer, and as much as I'd like to take you up on it, I don't think I've been reading your blog enough, or even commented enough, to warrant getting something like these.

    Is all of the artwork on that link yours too? If so, wow! I didn't know anyone was still doing folk art in that style anymore. I'm glad to know that there is though, it's a timeless look, and is one that I'd like to see more people doing.

    Oh, and congrats on being able to post every day last year, that is no easy task, and is certainly not something that I could ever do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jon. Yes - those drawings are mine as well.

      Delete