Sunday, January 9, 2022

Christmas Gifts Part 2

My buddy Kevin and I have known each other since the second grade. We've been best friends since we started talking about Star Wars figures back in the classroom when I brought a Greedo into school. We'll send each other gifts around Christmas and birthdays....and sometimes, just out of the blue when we find something fun. Got an awesome bundle this year. Here we go!

And yeah - that's a Chinese Star in the lunchbox. We used to collect those as kids.

He definitely has a lot more vintage shops where he lives than what we have here in northern Virginia.






































5 comments:

  1. Atomic nostalgia bomb! Classic space LEGO & those SW albums really taking me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. My buddy worked at a used book store that had a lot of this kind of stuff, plus just a bunch of vintage shops.

      Delete
  2. That Hawkeye 7 eleven cup is epic! Nice mix of things๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I remember when those came out. What a classic. I don't remember Hawkeye starting out as a bad guy though.

      Delete
  3. You're very lucky to have this long of friendship with someone, a lot of people don't get that. As someone who has a plastic cup collection, the Hawkeye cup is probably my favorite thing here -- although that Chinese star is pretty dope too!

    ReplyDelete