Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year - Hope Your 2019 is Out of this World!!!

Happy New Year everyone! First and foremost, thanks for reading my blog and checking in every once in awhile. I know it is tough being a blogger these days. Technology changes everything. I still enjoy it and still enjoy viewing yours. It's a fun community. Isn't that what it's all about - fun and community.

Anyway - I'll start off the year with this vintage Lego set, which a good friend of mine sent me. It was just a random gift - we always ship stuff back and forth as a surprise. Unbeknownst to him, this set has a lot of meaning to me, in kind of a funny way.



This is the only Space Lego set I had. I also rode my bike several miles at about age 9 with my brother to the Child World, crossing major traffic roads in our town to obtain this set without my parents' knowledge. It was also the only time they noticed a toy, and said suspiciously - "where did you get that!"

The set was complete and it was great that all the little catalogs were included.














And of course, our cat was adamant on pushing the box off the table.




3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I had that set as a kid.It was a popular gift.And thanks for making the effort to stop by from time to time,It really is appreciated. Happy New Year Jigs!

    ReplyDelete