Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Marvel Legends Professor Xavier and Magneto Two Pack

Hasbro is knocking it out of the park and they keep raising the bar with their Marvel Legends line. Their latest avalanche of goods just hit store shelves. If you saw my Epic Road Trip Haul post, I found most of the new Marvel Legends two packs so will dive in a little deeper.

The first one is Professor Xavier and Magneto in their movie forms - both casts. For Professor X, you have both Patrick Stewart and James McAvoy. For Magneto, you get both Ian McCellan and Michael Fassbender. I am a big fan of Fassbander so very happy to see him in action figure form. The face sculpts are freakin amazing!




















2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty cool. Tough choice on which head to use for display! I would go with the Stewart & Sir Ian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the fact that they included both heads. Like both pairs of characters/actors.

      Delete