Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Star Wars - Vintage Kenner 12 Inch Figures

Was going through storage boxes in the garage and came across my bins of 12 inch Star Wars figures. I decided to take some photos. Here are the only vintage Kenner 12 inch figures I have - Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, IG88, R2D2 and the Jawa. Perhaps one day I will finish off the collection.

The four villains are the originals from my childhood. The good guys have been purchased or gifted in the last few years.






















Princess Leia was a gift. It was boxed with all the paperwork included.









6 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool that you still have those villains from childhood. That Leia also looks like she is in amazing condition. That's a fantastic piece to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny story about the Leia. Friend sent it to me. Box and all. Fantastic condition. Mailman left it by the garage along with another package. My wife ran over the other package, completely obliterating it. Thankfully, this one was spared.

      Delete
  2. I had (still have somewhere) Luke, Leia, Chewie, Vader, Fett, Stormtrooper and IG88. I always wanted R2 and the Jawa.
    That Leia hair...man, forget it once you undid it, there was no going back lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Not touching it. I had Han and R2 as a kid as well. No idea what happened to them. Quick money at a garage sale probably.

      Delete
  3. I only had Stormtrooper and Darth Vader as a kid. I was heartbroken the day I fell while carrying my trooper and the leg broke off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-( Boba's joints are so loose I taped a toothpick behind the knee joint as a splint so he could stand.

      Delete