Sunday, June 12, 2022

 Matt from Toybox and I journeyed out to the new mall based Eternia Dreams, Toys and Collectibles in Westminster, Maryland. They moved from a small house shop in Taneytown into a 10,000 square foot store in a shopping mall.  They had a ton of stuff. I didn't take a lot of pictures and really wasn't looking at anything specific. I didn't want to leave empty handed so I snagged as many blue translucent plastic holographic Star Wars figures as I could find.































6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep. Wasn't expecting them. Was cool to see.

      Delete
  2. Fun time! I have a post locked and loaded for Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent. You certainly took more photos than I did.

      Delete
  3. Did the prices increase to mall store prices?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question. Prices seemed to be consistent with how it used to be and what it sells for on Ebay....except for the GI Joe figures/vehicles.

    ReplyDelete