Monday, June 13, 2022

Plastic Meatballs "Time Bandits" Figures

For the most part, I loved the movie Time Bandits as a kid. The dwarves and their adventures were fantastic. Evil's preoocupation with modern technology was a bit hokey.  Regardless, imagine time traveling as a kid.  Too much fun.  Surprised no one has done this line but Plastic Meatball has stepped up to the plate and released licensed three characters from the movie. Hoping they do more. The sculpting is a dead on match to the five points of articulation you see from Kenner Star Wars and Super 7's ReAction line. 

First series includes Randall, Og (transformed into pig), and Evil.





















Plastic Meatball also gave us the Cereal Character line. They're Great!


4 comments:

  1. This was in heavy rotation on cable when I was a kid. I really need to revisit it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Been a loooooong time since I've watched it.

      Delete
  2. Given the subject matter, I should've liked this film much more than I do. It's not one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - it's a weird one. There are some great moments and a great premise, which is then partially ruined with some of the hokiness. Still, I hope Plastic Meatballs does the rest of the dwarves, and Kevin.

      Delete