Friday, June 10, 2022

Dinosaurs of the Wild Wst

In honor of the Jurassic World: Dominion release, I present you with these dinosaurs of the wild west.  A few years ago a coworker of mine pointed me to a book published via Kickstarter, Dinosaurs of the Wild West by Shaun Keenan. Mr. Keenan does black and white drawings/paintings of life in the wild west if dinosaurs was around. It is so fun.




Anyway, I've been wanting to do this for awhile - I combined my Chicken Fried Toys Dime Novel Legends western figures with my Mattel Jurassic World dinosaurs along with some Schleich dinosaurs.

I had so much fun doing this. Posted a bunch on my instagram as well.  Will be doing more of this when I set up my Playmobil western town and fort. I converted the color photos into black and whites. 















































2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing these on IG, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. These were a blast to do. Fun Sunday afternoon.

      Delete