Saturday, June 11, 2022

GI Joe Wave 3 ReAction Figures from Super7

I think people either love or hate these.  I love em. I don't know why. Maybe it reminds me of the cartoon and they are simple in design. But I intend to keep buying them. Wave 3 includes Roadblock, Flint, new version of Snake Eyes (that's four we have now), Firefly, Red Ninja (Target exclusive) and repaint of Baroness. Super7 also released two Public Service Announcement (PSA) figures from the "Knowing is Half the Battle" segments at the end of the cartoon. Was glad to see Mutt and Junkyard - but I don't get the "I'm a Computer" heading. Also, another release of roadblock with the electrical stick and "Body Massage" header. Not sure what that is all about but it seems a bit skeevy. There is a repaint of Cobra Commander which I didn't get as well as two new army builders which haven't arrived yet.

Wave 1 - Packaged










































2 comments:

  1. I like these but they are way too expensive for what your getting, imo. Love the large selection, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree on price but Super7 is a small company so do want to support their stuff. On the other hand, I'm tapping out from a lot of the six inch figures. Will be very selective with SW, Joe and Marvel Legends, Can't be a completist anymore with figures nearing the $30 mark.

      Delete