Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Marvel Retro - Wave 6

These were supposed to come out in September, and then I saw She's Fantastic post on his Instagram account that his Black Widow preorder on Amazon had suddenly arrived. So I hopped onto Amazon and got the set of four.  This set includes The Thing (which completes the Fantastic Four), Green Goblin, Thor and Black Widow.

I've noticed some added wrist and limb articulation as well. Cool. 

I found this cool review and prediction list from Colossus Collection. Which figures do you want next?

Right after I typed this post, it was announced that Wave 7 is Firestar, Moon Knight, Nova, and Amazing Fantasy Spider-Man. Outfreakinstanding! Photos at the end (thanks to She's Fantastic).








































3 comments:

  1. I wonder if they'll do an Amazing Friends 3-pack at some point. They should have put Firestar and Iceman in the same wave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing we'll see some multipacks eventually with some kind of variant. Amazing Friends would probably have the dog. I could see Fantastic Four with transparent Invisible Woman and non-firey Johnny Storm.

      Delete
    2. I would also like to see an original X-Men set. We'll see.

      Delete