Friday, November 17, 2023

Cosmic Legions Series 2: Book 2 - Gravenight

Since I just posted series 1 a few months after receiving them, imagine my surprise when series 2 showed up last week. These are packaged photos. Will be opening them soon.

This series includes five new characters and a weapons pack. I think my favorite character is Kanoxx Vull. He looks like something off an Iron Maiden album cover. Slygor Ryz looks like an engineer from Aliens" Prometheus, and Aius Cyppiteon looks like the kind of alien that typically visits Earth, which is cool that they made.



































6 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm definitely going to head to a nearby shop this weekend. Besides the MOTU inspired characters I also really want Slygor Ryz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - these things are awesome. Love what Four Horsemen have been making.

      Delete
  2. Are there some new accessories in series 2? One of my only negatives about series one was that everyone had the same pistol and the same rifle. Any new weapon sculpts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't opened them yet. Plan to do that this week. Will let you know.

      Delete
  3. I have never seen instructions like that for a toy.

    ReplyDelete