Monday, November 13, 2023

Cosmic Legions Series 1: Hvalkatar: Book One - The Prison Staff

I received my first batch of Cosmic Legions from Four Horsemen a few months ago. I debated whether to put them all in one post or single posts for each figure. I decided to compromise and post them by groups.

I knew I had to have this space line after the awesomeness that Four Horsemen have been doing with the Mythic Legions fantasy line. 

Hvalkatar is a prison planet.  Whether you consider yourself a hero or villain is certainly a matter of perspective. 

Here is my second group, which I dub "The Prison Staff." Highwarden Slogg must be one of the most impressive action figures I've ever come across






Sphexxian Block Commander 
(I'm a bit terrified of getting the wings in)





Sphexxian Prison Guard












4 comments:

  1. The first one looks like a fat Creature from the Black Lagoon :D The bug ones are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slogg is my favorite. Yep - Jabba from the Black Lagoon. I need to carefully put the bug dudes wings on. Would probably look even better.

      Delete
  2. These figures are on a whole 'nother level!

    ReplyDelete