Sunday, November 12, 2023

Cosmic Legions Series 1: Hvalkatar: Book One - "The Heroes"

OK - shifting away from 1/6 scale GI Joes. I have a ton more of those which I'll probably post around Memorial Weekend next year. 

I received my first batch of Cosmic Legions from Four Horsemen a few months ago. I debated whether to put them all in one post or single posts for each figure. I decided to compromise and post them by groups.

I knew I had to have this space line after the awesomeness that Four Horsemen have been doing with the Mythic Legions fantasy line. 

Hvalkatar is a prison planet.  Whether you consider yourself a hero or villain is certainly a matter of perspective. 

Here is the first set, which I dub "The Heroes" - at least that's what they seem to be in this prison world. 




Olek Thygar - Gravering








Zeerian Spyre (My favorite so far)








Vorgga







Kraggnar










4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are insane! As a kid, lines like this were prevalent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four Horsemen really knocked it out of th park with this line. More coming. Very exciting.

      Delete
  2. If they're essentially in one giant prison, how'd they get all of these guns? :)

    ReplyDelete