Saturday, February 6, 2021

DRAFT Folder Clean Out - Marvel Legends - Lizard Series

Unless the Build a Figure (BAF) is compelling or all the figures are really compelling, I don't plan on purchasing the entire wave. Once again, the price point on these have reached the tipping point. In this case, the BAF is very compelling. I always remember the Lizard from the late 60s Spider Man cartoon. And he's never been a BAF.

My favorite figure in this series is the Spider Man Noir. Was hoping for a 6 inch version ever since they had the Marvel Universe 3-3/4" version. Cool looking character.

I haven't completed him yet. Still looking for a Mysterio figure.

Having originally drafted this in October of 2018, I did manage to finish the Lizard series. What a great BAF.













No comments:

Post a Comment