Monday, February 15, 2021

Fortnite Update - Agent Peely, Scratch and Vending Machine

I keep thinking the Fortnite trend is going to flame out, but Jazwares keeps putting out some really fun stuff. Might as well enjoy the ride. Once again, I never know what I will see on the shelves. Jazwares doesn't put out a lot of info on their website ahead of time, so it's always a pleasant surprise.

Case in point - The Agent's Room with a black and white tuxedoed Peely. 










The Vending Machine set I picked up because the 8-Ball figure looked cool. I was hoping they wouldn't fill it with confetti like their pinnate boxes, but they did. Bastards!!!

















Finally, Scratch was a lone new figure I stumbled across at Walmart one day. And don't think I posted about the inverted white Skull Trooper yet.





Somewhere back in the day I got this inverted Skull Trooper as well.









2 comments:

  1. That Skull Trooper has been peg warming at my Target for about a month now lol

    ReplyDelete