Friday, February 26, 2021

Trip to Eternia - Several Months Back

A few months back, Matt from Toybox and I headed to Eternia Dreams, Toys and Collectibles in Maryland. A bit disappointed that their comic section wasn't ready yet, we still had fun looking over the toy goodness and making a few purchases. This was my small haul. 

I couldn't believe when they had a bunch of Palisades Muppets including a loose (rare) Backstage playset on hand.

The mini-mini Joes were from Matt. 

































5 comments:

  1. Nice! Maybe when this pandemic is over I'll road trip it to join you guys on a toy run! We've got some cool places here in North Carolina and SC as well if y'all ever want to visit south!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! You can crash at my place if you don't mind sleeping on a couch for a day (or two).

      Delete
    2. Sounds awesome. An east coast toy trip would be awesome.

      Delete
  2. I couldn't believe the price they wanted for that backstage playset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - $400 loose including Rowlf. Packaged on Ebay they go for $600-900.

      Delete