Friday, February 19, 2021

Jurassic Park Amber Collection - Raptors, Nedry and Owen

I didn't plan on buying any Amber Collection Jurassic Park toys until I saw Velociraptor Delta and Echo for sale at Target during Christmas. So I did a search on Amazon and Ebay and realized that several other raptors had been released. I knew about Owen Grady and had heard rumors of Dennis Nedry being released which cracks me up.

As an IT guy, I always loved this meme.




Anyway - a quick Amazon shopping excursion and Blue, Charlie, Owen and Nedry were on their way.






































4 comments:

  1. Newman!

    These are cool although Mattel's release schedule with these is so strange. I know the next movie has been pushed back, like everything else, so I assume we would have seen more releases. These definitely feel like something that would have worked better as a Matty Collector project back in the dat rather than a retail line but it's nice to see Mattel putting some effort into the license.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I think they were just dipping their toe in the 6 inch water. The dinos are very expensive. I got most of them on sale/holiday sale. I heard they are doing Samuel L. Jackson's character next. Would be nice to see Grant, Sadler, and the kids as well. Will be interesting to see where this goes, although right now they are just doing a lot of Raptor repaints.

      Delete
  2. Very cool! I love Dennis Nedry's Barbosol accessory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. He was such a great character in the original.

      Delete