Monday, February 3, 2020

2007 CDROM Archives - Hoth Pilots Battle Briefing

You saw the 1/6 scale Snowspeeder earlier. Now this is the recreation of Princes Leia's pre-battle briefing to the pilots of the Rebellion. At the time, I was able to buy the Biggs/Wedge 12 inch two pack very cheaply to outfit the pilots. Also purchased multiple Hoth Luke's to make the Rebel troopers. The Service Merchandise exclusive Hoth Leia and some droids completed the diorama.

Once again, these were many of the unedited shots I took to get the one right one which would become a saleable puzzle for my business.

Of course, I had to watch the scene as well to get it right.






























2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I just started re-watching this on Disney Plus.Starting with Ep.4

    ReplyDelete