Friday, February 7, 2020

2007 CDROM Archives - Army Rangers on Patrol

Sometimes in the toy market, items just don't catch an audience and they go on clearance. I probably grabbed the 75th Ranger Regiment uniforms from 21st Century Toys as the 1/6 scale was 1. going out of style or 2. specialty companies were creating very expensive figures and uniforms that diverted customers from the really nice but inexpensive sets.

What I liked about this Ranger uniform is that it was from the olive drab days during the 60s and 70s. Many units hadn't moved to the camouflage BDUs yet. I liked their rubber caps that were Ranger Rolled.

In this diorama, I went out to the local walking path next to the creek and brought five Joes in the Ranger Regiment uniform. I also had two Joes in Cotswold's Elite Brigade Ranger Instructor.





































No comments:

Post a Comment