Friday, February 21, 2020

Russian Collusion - Part 2 - 1:18 Scale Tank and Transport Truck

As I mentioned earlier with my Soviet BRDM posting, I was looking for GI Joe scaled Russian vehicles, especially modern era T-80 type tanks. I found nothing. Then one day I found an Ebay seller selling plastic Russian vehicles at near 1:18 scale from Russia of course. They are very cheap, and they are very sturdy plastic - once again, think Timmee tanks and trucks from the 70s and 80s. Simple design and very rugged. Shipping wasn't too bad considering the size.

I really wanted the tank, but definitely the deal was done when it included the winter transport truck. This thing is immense. Lots of play value, and also great for display and dioramas.






















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bit of a slow down this month. Two vehicles, fewer figures. Trying to stay in budget. :-)

      Delete